Table of Contents
Powering On and Off
To turn your scooter on and off, press the silver button on top of the battery.
Press the home button (for 2 seconds) to switch between speed modes –
Your scooter always starts in coast mode.
To turn on your safety lights, quickly double tap the home button.
Go and Stop
To go, press the right thumb lever down.
To stop, press the left thumb lever down.
The back fender is a step-on-brake. Use the heel of your foot to apply force downward and brake.
Locking Your Scooter
To lock your scooter, place the end of the locking cable over the silver pin, and push up the pin from the base.
Unlocking Your Scooter
To unlock your scooter, use the Beyond app and press the “unlock” button. the pin on your scooter should then open, and release the cable.
Charging Your Scooter
To charge your scooter, simply plug the provided cable into the charging port on top of the battery. It takes about 4 hours to fully charge.
Folding your Scooter
- Push forward on the handlebar away from your chest.
- Use the toe of your foot and press downward on the the lever at the base of the scooter handlebar
- Bring the stem down so that the hook on the handlebar connects with the latch on the back fender.
Unfolding Your Scooter
- Push down on the fender, releasing the latch.
- Your handlebar should then be free to lift the stem upward and click into place
Carrying Your Scooter
Once properly folded, you can carry your scooter using the integrated handle.
We’re here for you 24/7 – and it’s free. You can always go to "24/7 Support" in the app to get roadside help, schedule a repair, request tech support and more.
Lost or Stolen
If your scooter is lost, follow these steps
If your scooter is stolen, follow these steps