We've recently discontinued previous versions of the app and have a new Android app out in the Play Store. In case you missed the email we sent out to riders, here are the instructions on how to get set up.
To download and install the new Android app:
- Go to the download page for the new app:
- Instead of downloading, scroll down to the bottom where it says "Join Beta" and sign up. It may take a few minutes for Google to process but afterward it will show beyond - Micromobility (Beta) at the top of the app.
- Once you see that, download the app and make a new account using the email you've signed up with before.
- After signing up, click on Yellow Scooter > Serial # > and enter your scooter's serial number.
- You should be successfully paired now.
- If you are still having issues, please contact us.