Sorry to hear you're having trouble turning on your scooter. We definitely want to get you sorted and back on the road!
Let's try these steps first:
1. Is the scooter charged? (Lights and battery should turn on.)
2. If no lights turn on, check if the plug at the bottom of the battery is fully connected.
3. Is the Smart Lock locking pin open?
- If it's closed, all power is cut off from the battery. Please use your app and hit the unlock button.
- If that doesn't work, please contact a member of our Tech Ops team by using the blue circle on the bottom right hand side of our website.
Rest assured, if we can't get you up and running quickly we have a "no-questions-asked" scooter repair or replacement policy!